NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is inviting applications for the NPCIL Apprentice 2023 program. This program offers dynamic and ambitious candidates the chance to build their careers in the prestigious organization. With a strong focus on skill development and hands-on experience, the NPCIL Apprentice program provides an exceptional platform for eligible candidates to hone their skills and gain invaluable industry exposure.
- Notification released: June 27, 2023
- Online registration begins: June 27, 2023
- Online registration closes: July 31, 2023
- Hard copy of application form submission deadline: August 15, 2023
- Merit list published: September 15, 2023
- Document verification: September 20-22, 2023
- Training commencement: October 1, 2023
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination under the 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- The candidate must have an ITI Pass Certificate in the respective trade.
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Maximum age: 24 years
- The age limit is calculated as on January 1, 2023. For example, if a candidate was born on January 2, 2000, then they will be eligible to apply for the NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 as they will be 24 years old on January 1, 2023
Post Details :
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||10|
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic||7|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||5|
How to Apply Online
- Go to the NPCIL website and click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Trade Apprentice” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Create an account and fill out the application form.
- Upload your scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your application.
Important Links :
Apprentice Registration : Click Here
Download Notification & Application Form : Click Here
Join Telegram Channel : Click Here