NTA CUET Answer Key Released, Objection Window to Open on June 29
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the CUET UG 2023 answer key on June 28, 2023. The answer key can be downloaded from the NTA website, cuet.samarth.ac.in.
Candidates who have appeared for the CUET UG 2023 exam can check the answer key and raise objections against any question. The objection window will open on June 29, 2023 and will close on July 1, 2023.
To raise an objection, candidates will need to login to the NTA website and submit an objection form. The objection form will require the candidate to provide their name, roll number, question number, and the reason for raising the objection.
The NTA will review all the objections and will release the final answer key on July 5, 2023. The CUET UG 2023 results are expected to be released in the third week of July 2023.
The CUET UG 2023 exam was conducted in two phases on June 15, 16, 19, and 20, 2023. The exam was a computer-based test (CBT) and was held in 136 cities across India.
The CUET UG 2023 is a national-level entrance exam for undergraduate admissions to all central universities, as well as some private universities. The exam is conducted in 13 languages and consists of three sections:
- Section I: Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Section II: General Test (GT)
- Section III: Subject-specific Test (SST)
The LPT tests the candidate’s proficiency in one of the 13 languages offered by the CUET. The GT tests the candidate’s general knowledge and skills in areas such as English, mathematics, reasoning, and general science. The SST tests the candidate’s knowledge in the subject(s) they wish to study at the undergraduate level.
The CUET UG 2023 is a highly competitive exam and the cut-offs are expected to be high. However, the exam provides a fair opportunity to all students, regardless of their background, to gain admission to undergraduate programs in top universities across India.
Some tips for candidates who are planning to raise an objection against the CUET UG 2023 answer key:
- Make sure that you have a valid reason for raising the objection.
- Provide clear and concise details about the question that you are objecting to.
- Include screenshots or other supporting documents, if possible.
- Submit your objection form on time.
HOW TO CHECK ANSWER KEY
- Go to the official website of CUET UG 2023: https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/
- Click on the “Answer Key” tab.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download the answer key in PDF format by clicking on the “Download” button.
Check Answer Key Direct Link – click here