PGCIL Apprentice 2023 Online Apply
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 1045 Trade Apprentices in various trades. The vacancies are available across the country and the application process will be conducted online. The last date to apply for the PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is July 31, 2023.
IMPORTANT DATES for PGCIL Apprentice
- Notification release date: June 27, 2023
- Application start date: July 1, 2023
- Application end date: July 31, 2023
- Written test date: August 2023 (tentatively)
- Skill test date: September 2023 (tentatively)
- Interview date: October 2023 (tentatively)
- Result declaration date: November 2023 (tentatively)
AGE LIMIT for PGCIL Apprentice
- Graduate Apprentices: Minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 28 years as on July 31, 2023.
- Diploma Apprentices: Minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 27 years as on July 31, 2023.
- ITI Apprentice : Minimum 18 Years Maximum as per Notification.
However, there are age relaxations available for certain categories of candidates. These relaxations are as follows:
- SC/ST/OBC: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 years
There is no application fee for the PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023. This means that all candidates can apply for the apprenticeship training program without having to pay any fees.
How to Fill PGCIL Apprentice 2023 Online Form
- Go to the PGCIL website: www.powergrid.in
- Click on the “Careers” tab
- Click on the “Apprenticeship” link
- Click on the “Apply Online” button
- Fill out the application form
- Upload your scanned documents
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Submit your application
Online Apply : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
Join Telegram Channel : Click Here