SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023
- Name of the post: Constable (General Duty)
- Total number of vacancies: 7547
- Educational qualification: 10th or 12th class pass from a recognized board
- Age limit: 18 to 25 years as of December 1, 2023
- Pay scale: Rs. 21,700 – 69,100 (Level-4 of the Pay Matrix)
- Start of online application: September 1, 2023
- Last date of online application: September 30, 2023 (11:00 PM)
- Window for Application Form Correction and online payment of Correction Charges: October 3 to 4, 2023 (11:00 PM)
Application Fee :
Category Application Fee Correction Charge (First Time) Correction Charge (Second Time) General / OBC / EWS Rs. 100/- Rs. 200/- Rs. 500/- SC / ST Rs. 0/- All Category Female Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
12th class pass from a recognized board
- Male: Minimum 170 cms.
- Female: Minimum 157 cms.
- Male: Minimum 81 cms with a minimum of 4 cms expansion.
- Female: Not applicable.
Category Minimum Age Maximum Age General / OBC / EWS 18 years 25 years SC / ST 18 years 28 years Ex-Servicemen 18 years 30 years Sons and daughters of serving/retired/deceased Delhi Police personnel 18 years 29 years
Post Details :
- Constable (Executive) – Male: 5056
- Constable (Executive) – Female: 2491
How to Apply Online:
- Visit the SSC website at https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Select the “Delhi Police Constable (Executive)” examination from the list of examinations.
- Click on the “Pay Application Fee” button.
- Enter the required details and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Select the payment method and click on the “Pay Now” button.
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway. Enter your payment details and click on the “Pay” button.
- You will receive a confirmation message once the payment is successful
Important Links :
Online Apply : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
Join Telegram Channel : Click Here