National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Recruitment 2023 for 12th, ITI, Diploma & Graduate | Last date 17/04/2023
COMPANY NAME –
- National Water Development Agency
National Water Development Agency :- The National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is a government organization in India that works towards the comprehensive development and management of water resources in the country. Established in 1982, NWDA is responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects related to water storage, interlinking of rivers, and water management. The agency conducts surveys, prepares feasibility reports, and facilitates inter-state coordination for water resources projects. NWDA also plays a crucial role in promoting sustainable water use, conserving water resources, and addressing water-related challenges in India.
COMPANY WEBSITE –
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Accounts Officer
- Draftsman Grade–III
- Upper Division Clerk
- Stenographer Grade – II
- Lower Division Clerk
POST DETAILS :-
- Junior Engineer: 13 Posts
- Junior Accounts Officer : 01 Post
- Draftsman Grade III : 06 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk : 07 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-II : 09 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk : 04 Posts
- TOTAL POSTS – 40
IMPORTANT DATES –
- Online Application Start : 18th March 2023
- Last Date of Online Application : 17th April 2023
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Desirable: Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent
Junior Accounts Officer
- Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institute.
- Three-year experience in Cash and Accounts in a Government Office/PSU/Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body.
- Desirable: Candidates having CA/ICWAI/Company Secretary will be preferred.
- ITI Certificate or Diploma in Draftsmanship (Civil) from a recognized Institution /University.
Upper Division Clerk
- Degree from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point & Internet.
Stenographer Grade – II
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University.
- Skill (Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.
Lower Division Clerk
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a computer.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer operating systems, MS Word, Office, Excel, Power Point and Internet.
AGE LIMIT –
- Junior Engineer: 18 – 27 years
- Junior Accounts Officer: 21 – 30 years
- Draftsman Grade III: 18 – 27 years
- Upper Division Clerk: 18 – 27 years
- Stenographer Grade II: 18 – 27 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 – 27 years
- AGE RELAXATION AS PER RULE
APPLICATION FEE –
- An Application Processing Fee of Rs.890+ GST+ Bank Charges for General, OBC & EWS category.
- Rs.550+ GST+ Bank Charges for SC, ST, and PwBD category candidate is payable through the payment gateway.
SELECTION PROCESS –
- Written Test and Computer Based Test.
- Junior Engineer: Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Junior Accounts Officer: Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Draftsman Grade III: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Stenographer Grade-II: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
JOB LOCATION –
- NEW DELHI
ONLINE APPLY : Click Here
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION :- Click Here
JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL :- Click Here
SUBSCRIBE YOUTUBE CHANNEL :- Click Here
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER :- Click Here
FACEBOOK :- Click Here
NOTE – All the jobs information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. While All Efforts Have Been Made To Make The Information Available On This Website As Authentic As Possible. Please Take Any Decision Only After Confirming All The Information Stated In This Website Because All The Information Is Put On The Basis Of Internet Researches And This Blog Does Not Claim Any Information To Be False Or Correct. Therefore, Later The Owner Of This Website Will Not Be Responsible In Any Way.